Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
SERVPRO of Coeur d' Alene has a team of certified experts you can trust who are skilled in all aspects of fire and smoke damage–from soot and smoke clean up to property reconstruction. For items not beyond restoration, SERVPRO of Coeur d' Alene can bring possessions, appliances, electronics, draperies, collectibles and furniture back to their pre-fire condition. Fires are devastating, and you may be inclined to jump right in to clean right away, but it can be dangerous to do so.
Only upon safety clearance by the fire department, here are some things you can do to mitigate further fire damage:
- Take pictures of the damage.
- Secure a fire report from the fire department.
- Remove pets to a clean environment if heavy fire residues are present.
- Weather permitting, open windows for ventilation.
- Shut off electric, gas and water mains.
- Empty refrigerators and freezers and prop doors open to allow air circulation.
- Within the first 24 hours, clean and protect chrome, brass, other brightwork by washing with detergent or metal-specific cleaner and applying a coating of Vaseline or oil.
- Brush-vacuum loose smoke particles from upholstery, draperies and carpeting
- Call a restoration company to board up open windows, roofs, or other penetrations in order to prevent additional damage.
- Call your insurance company.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (208) 457-1234
Why Choose SERVPRO of Coeur d'Alene?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Coeur d'Alene is dedicated to responding immediately to your Coeur D'alene fire damage emergency. A faster response is the key to help prevent additional damage and reduce the restoration cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
There is no substitute for training and experience. As fire and water damage specialists, our business is built upon fire and water restoration expertise. We have the knowledge and the specialized equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Coeur d'Alene is locally owned and operated and we are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large-scale fire, water, and storm disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair