Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
SERVPRO of Coeur d' Alene has a team of certified experts you can trust who are skilled in all aspects of fire and smoke damage–from soot and smoke clean up to property reconstruction. For items not beyond restoration, SERVPRO of Coeur d' Alene can bring possessions, appliances, electronics, draperies, collectibles and furniture back to their pre-fire condition. Fires are devastating, and you may be inclined to jump right in to clean right away, but it can be dangerous to do so.
Only upon safety clearance by the fire department, here are some things you can do to mitigate further fire damage:
- Take pictures of the damage.
- Secure a fire report from the fire department.
- Remove pets to a clean environment if heavy fire residues are present.
- Weather permitting, open windows for ventilation.
- Shut off electric, gas and water mains.
- Empty refrigerators and freezers and prop doors open to allow air circulation.
- Within the first 24 hours, clean and protect chrome, brass, other brightwork by washing with detergent or metal-specific cleaner and applying a coating of Vaseline or oil.
- Brush-vacuum loose smoke particles from upholstery, draperies and carpeting
- Call a restoration company to board up open windows, roofs, or other penetrations in order to prevent additional damage.
- Call your insurance company.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (208) 457-1234
Why Choose SERVPRO of Coeur d'Alene?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with fire or water damage. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Coeur d'Alene is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Coeur D'alene community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair